Welcome to my website about the Great Pyramid of Khufu or Cheops.
I hope this website about the Great Pyramid of Khufu (or Cheops) can give you the facts or inspiration you are searching for.
If you have any serious comments, questions or corrections to the content of my website, please do not hesitate to contact me by e-mail: email@example.com
For scientific or educational purpose you are allowed to copy parts of my website as long as you refer to the source http://khufupyramid.dk/
Stefan A. H. Holmgren
"By all means let the old theories have a decent burial; though we should take care that in our haste none of the wounded are buried alive."
Written by Sir William Matthew Flinders Petrie in his book "The Pyramids and Temples of Gizeh" in 1880, (S5-[S3]-P4-[C2]-L41). *
* A reference like (S5-[S3]-P4-[C2]-L41) refers to Source S5, [Section 3], Page 4, [Column 2], Line 41.
Section and Column are in brackets as they are used only when needed.
- "Important information": The tab "Beliefs" not started.
"Inside dimensions" : Working on the sections in Grand Gallery. Working on section 5.5.17.
- "Function and purpose" : Not started
- "Sources" : Source no. 9 is added as a courtesy of the Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archaeology, UCL ( University College London ). (The material is still under investigation by me).
"Sources" : Source no. 15 is added: www.academia.edu/36645718/Niches_Slots_Grooves_and_Stains_Internal_Frameworks_in_the_Khufu_Pyramid by Mark Lehner.
- "Sources" : Source no. 16 is added: "Examining The Grand Gallery in The Pyramid of Khufu And its Features" by Luca Miatello in PalArch´s Journal of Achaeology of Egypt/Egyptology, 7(6) (2010)
- Thanks to all my readers of my website in 2018 from Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom and United States of America. *
The picture of the Great Pyramid was taken during my journey in Egypt in January 1988.